Your website is your online presence hub and everything you do is connected back to it.
Website integrations take your online presence to the next level and help you maximize the capabilities of your website.
So which website integrations should you be using as a Financial Advisor? Some website integrations are masters at lead generation, others will bring your marketing game to the next level.
Take your website integrations to the next level. Register for our Advisors Ask webinar on February 28th: advisorwebsites.com/webinar
Best Website Integrations for Financial Advisors
Keep up with clients with Redtail Technology
Redtail Technology is a CRM (client relationship management) software company that provides relevant solutions to financial advisors.
Redtail is committed to bringing:
"Next generation technology to the financial advisor to help them better manage their client base so that they can have MORE TIME, earn MORE MONEY, and have MORE FUN!"
Features of Redtail include:
- Understand your clients through detailed client data tracking
- Create niche-based marketing campaigns through record tagging and categorisation
- Up-to-date analytics reports so you understand how your CRM efforts are performing
- Remember critical client events through workflow automization
- Minimized risk of data loss through secure backups
- Incredible service
- Broadcast emails
- Plan and manage seminars with ease
- Create exports based on the data you need.
Nurture client relationships with Marketing Pro
Marketing Pro works to ensure Financial Advisors are maintaining regular and meaningful contact with both clients and prospects.
How does Marketing Pro do this?
Through five strategic solutions designed just for Financial Advisors.
- Marketing Library: an online marketing library containing thousands professionally pre-written compliant marketing messages
- Marketing Pro: a fully automated marketing suite that allows you to customize and send email, full-colour cards, postcards, letters, and newsletters
- Social Media Automation: Manage your entire social media presence through the ability to schedule future Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn posts and create automated social media posting campaigns
- Virtual Marketing Assistant: Virtual Marketing Assistants will execute any of your marketing instructions using a "wealth of resources and solutions within the MarketingPRO and Social Media Automation systems"
- Marketing Automation: Marketing automation will help you to develop "a robust, ongoing marketing and communication plan, and utilize technology to execute it for you."
Understand your client's risk tolerance with Riskalyze
Riskalyze is a software that pinpoints an investor's Risk Number to allow Financial Advisors the power to build a portfolio with the perfect amount of risk.
What features makes Riskalyze so valuable for Advisors?
- Portfolio Analysis: Powerful risk analytics allows Advisors to quickly learn a prospect's Risk Number
- Risk Assessments: Leading scientific theory helps to objectively determine an investor's Risk Number
- Retirement Maps: Riskalyze states that "Advisors using Retirement Maps to uncover outside assets and communicate the bigger picture"
- Stress Tests: Test portfolios for a variety of stock and bond market scenarios
- Account Openings: Automated form filling for custodians like TD Ameritrade and TCA
- Client Dashboard: "Let your clients update their Risk Number, check their balances and progress to goal"
- Meetings: Launch virtual meetings with clients, all they need is their internet browser in order to join.
- Data Sharing: Make sure all of your advisors are on the same page
- Asset Sync: "seamlessly sync in outside assets from thousands of institutions so you can show prospects they're invested wrong, work your client's 401K into one equation, or keep a holistic view of a large client's distributed wealth."
- Retirement Plans: Match your client's Risk Number with the right set of retirement elections
- Check-ins: Help clients understand what is "normal" for their portfolio, as well as get an "early warning system when a relationship needs care."