Value: Give yourself 5 points. ______
3. Do you have a marketing activity that will generate a minimum of 5 new qualified prospects each month (seminars, events, mailing, email campaign, networking, strategic alliance referrals, client referrals, etc)?
Value: 5 points for each activity/strategy that has been proven or will be likely to produce qualified prospects: ____
4. Do you have a list of more than 500 prospects (those that are prospective clients only) to mail and/or email?
Value: 5 points with 5 points for each additional 500 prospects on your list. _______
5. How often do you contact your list of prospective clients?
Value: 10 points for monthly contacts of email, mail or calls: _____
6. How many prospects do you have on your “hotlist” – those you feel have a high likelihood of doing business with you this year?
Value: 1 point for each prospect. _____
7. How many referrals did you receive in 2012?
Value: 1 point for every referral that became a client. ______
8. How many referrals have you already received this year?
Value: 10 points for each referral. ______
Total Score? _______
Predict Your Success:
Top Producer: Score of 80 to 100+ points – you will likely have a great year!
Marketing Up and Comer: Score of 50 to 79 points – you are building a strong pipeline!
Just Getting Started: Score of 30-49 points - you are on the right track, but to acquire the new business you deserve, more attention may need to be paid to your marketing.
Opportunity Alert: Score of 0-29 points – you have all sorts of potential to use marketing better to generate prospects and new business.
Good luck and good marketing!!